To win the game, you have to remove every hex by matching them. Matching rules are explained in the "how to play" menu.
- easy: more than 11 initial active hex positions
- hard: less than 10 initial active hex positions
- plus: added two quintessence hexes
- another bugfix for the solver, now I'm 99% sure all the maps are solvable
- in easy modes, now there are equal amounts of 2, 3 and 6 sided maps
- in hard modes, turns out there are only around 35 possible 6 sided patterns, so only 0,05% of the maps has 6 sides to avoid too much pattern repetition
- I'm working on other ways to verify maps solvability with outside help, I will update this page with the results
- added quintessence
- added scaling
- added difficulty
- maps were generated with a new map pattern generator
- maps were generated with an improved solver, so there shouldn't be any unsolvable maps anymore.
- 40,000 maps were generated, 10,000 for each difficulty
- initial release
The game mechanics were invented by Zachtronics LLC, it's from a minigame called Sigmar's Garden which is part of their awesome game Opus Magnum. You should go check it out!